The largest divorce since Bezos: Invoice and Melinda Gates must divide his Microsoft fortune which made him the world’s youngest billionaire at 31 – earlier than he pledged to offer it away slightly than depart it to his children
- Invoice and Melinda Gates are value an estimated $130 billion, in response to Forbes
- The couple, who married in 1994, have their essential $125 million house in Seattle
- In addition they personal a $43 million property in Del Mar, California
- The pair personal a personal jet and have a jaw-dropping artwork assortment
- The couple have three youngsters – Jennifer, 25; Phoebe, 18; and Rory, 21
Invoice and Melinda Gates’ divorce would be the largest division of belongings since Jeff Bezos and his spouse MacKenzie cut up in mid 2019.
The Gateses are value an estimated $130 billion, making them the third-richest individuals on this planet, behind Bezos and Elon Musk.
When the Bezos divorce was finalized in July 2019, she acquired $38.3 billion value of Amazon inventory – making her the richest girl on this planet.
Just like the Gates, they’d been married for many years: the Bezoses for 25 years, and the Gateses for 27 years.
MacKenzie Bezos had additionally been closely concerned within the early days of their firm, Amazon – very like how Melinda Gates performed a senior function at Microsoft.
The Gateses, who’ve three youngsters – Jennifer, 25; Phoebe, 18; and Rory, 21 – have their essential house in Washington state, on the outskirts of Seattle.
Invoice and Melinda Gates, pictured in November 2019 with Jennifer, Phoebe and Rory
In addition they personal property in Califonia.